Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Official Weigh-In

Since it's December 1st, I thought it'd be a good idea to post my official weight stats for the month. Stepping on the scale this morning, I was actually kind of surprised to see that I lost more weight since I last weighed myself on Sunday. I'm officially going to list my weight as 174 lbs., but it was actually a little lower than that. I attribute that to drinking a lot of water over the past few days, which has helped me to flush a lot of retained water out of my system, so I'm not going to count it yet. So, without further ado, here are my stats:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 174 lbs.
BMI: 30.8
Waist: 33.50"
Bust: 39.00"
Stomach: 37.75"
Hips: 42.50"
Butt: 44.25"
Thigh (thickest part): 27.00"
Bicep: 12.00"

I'm not gonna lie: It wasn't pleasant to take my measurements and to see how much I've gained over the past few years. I used to have a twenty-four inch waist, so to see that I've gained almost ten inches was kind of shocking. At the same time, seeing it has helped to motivate me to lose weight and to get back into shape. 

I plan on losing anywhere between a half a pound to two pounds per week, so when I post my official stats next month, I hope to weigh between 172 lbs. and 165 lbs.  I'm going to set my official goal in the middle of that at 170 lbs. (Just a note: I'll be weighing myself twice a week, and I might mention my weekly weight loss, but I'll only post things officially once a month.)

Anyway, that's that. My next entry will feature my fitness stats, and I'll probably post it in the next day or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment