Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Damages

As I wrote a few days ago, my godson's birthday party was this weekend, and I was expecting to treat myself to a piece of cake. Did I go through with it? Yes, I did. And did I feel guilty about it? No, I didn't/don't. I'm okay with cheating every once in a while. As long as I don't make a habit out of it, it shouldn't be too big of a deal. Anyway, apart from the sweets, I didn't eat particularly well at the party, but I didn't go overboard. The good news is that I haven't gained any weight. Honestly, I was kind of surprised to see a loss when I stepped on the scale this morning. At this point, I'm on target to reach my goal of 170 by my next official weigh-in. I'm pretty happy about that. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Especially for not feeling guilty about it. A moderate indulgance upon occasion will help prevent you from feeling deprived, after all! As long as it is occasional, you'll be just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh 170, I'm jealous. I remember seeing that number on the scale once upon a time :( Good for you for not having a gain even after a little indulgence. I swear, if I so much as think about having cake, the scale goes up, lol. Way to stay the course!

    ReplyDelete